- Christos Tsaousis is an Account Manager of the S&A office in Nicosia, Cyprus. He is of Greek-Cypriot origin, born and educated in Cyprus until the age of 20 when he decided to continue his studies in Greece.
- He holds a BSc degree in Economics and is a UK Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA). He is also registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC).
- Christos has over 10 years of experience in the Cypriot Corporate Services industry with one of BIG4 firms in Cyprus as well as a smaller local firm, serving a portfolio of clients which included publicly listed companies, and high net worth individuals.
- His areas of expertise include Cypriot VAT, Tax and IFRS based accounting.
- Apart from his native language of Greek, Christos is also fluent in English.