Head of Audit - Partner Position
C.Savva & Associates Ltd (CySec license number 29/196) is an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm with offices located in Nicosia. Since 2010, we have been among the fastest growing professional services providers in Cyprus. We are acknowledged as the premier service provider in our field as a result of having one of the strongest technical teams on the island, adopting a service-minded approach unseen among our competitors, and being the most cost-efficient tier-1 provider in Cyprus.
Our Group consists of 2 companies covering the full spectrum of professional services required by our international clients:
Savva & Associates, a CySEC licensed fiduciary and corporate services provider, specialising in the fields of taxation, corporate administration, accountancy, fiduciary, investment funds, international trusts, special-license companies and business advisory services based in Cyprus and Canada. We have built a reputation as being one of only a handful of Cyprus firms outside the BIG4 with the technical ability to provide clients with high level tax and VAT advice.
We work with many of the world’s largest international tax and accounting firms, including BIG4, to provide high level Cypriot and international tax advisory services, and also provide formation and ongoing administration services regarding Cypriot vehicles (private companies, trusts, regulated investment funds, etc.).
S&V Audit Services, a licensed Audit Firm, offering tax advisory, tax and VAT compliance, audit, and business advisory services.
The group is also supported by S&A's trusted legal advisor firm, Nicholas Ktenas & Co LLC. Licensed Law Firm in Cyprus offering a wide range of legal services with a focus on the areas of Business Law and Technology and particular expertise in Corporate and Commercial Law, Banking and Finance, Privacy and Data Protection, Intellectual Property, eCommerce, Employment Law, Consumer Protection and Trusts.
***Our Group currently consists of 27 professionals, 7 of which are Cyprus qualified lawyers, and 9 qualified UK chartered accountants.
About the position:
We are now searching for a high calibre, career driven individual to assume the role of Director of Audit Services, who will be overall responsible for both the audit and tax divisions of the Group.
We can offer excellent opportunities to receive professional training both in Cyprus and abroad and a key role in a medium-sized, rapidly growing team.
In this role you would:
- Take over the statutory audit engagements of a portfolio of 200 companies.
- Manage a team of 6 accountants, 4 being qualified accountants.
- Take lead with handling of tax issues pertaining to the Group’s portfolio of clients.
- Handle client meetings, in Cyprus and abroad.
- Take leading and active role in the Marketing initiative of the Group, including attending marketing meetings and campaigns abroad.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA), with practicing certificate eligibility.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Experience with Cyprus IBCs is essential.
- Strong track record managing staff.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
A very attractive remuneration package between EUR 80,000 and EUR 85,000 gross fixed annual salary, a highly attractive Group profit sharing scheme, and a fully paid executive level health care package will be awarded to the successful candidate. Please forward your CV to Mr Charles Savva (firstname.lastname@example.org) copying Mr Constantinos Pavlides (email@example.com).