MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Savva & Associates Ltd (“S&A”) is a leading independent provider of Global Business Services in the fields of investor immigration, taxation, corporate administration, accountancy, fiduciary, investment funds, international trusts, special-license companies and business advisory services based in Nicosia, Cyprus. S&A clients comprise of some of the world’s largest multinational public and listed corporations, including banks and investment firms, oil companies, real estate developers, leading law and accounting firms and high net-worth individuals and their families.
Our Group consists of the following companies:
- C. Savva & Associates, being a licensed Fiduciary Company, specializing in Investor Immigration, Cyprus tax and VAT advisory services, as well as the formation and ongoing administration of Cyprus vehicles such as private companies, regulated investments funds, trusts, partnerships, branches, and special license companies.
- Nicholas Ktenas & Co LLC, a licensed Law Firm offering a full range of legal services with a particular focus on private client services, investor immigration, property law, investment management, corporate, commercial, tax, intellectual property, and trusts law matters.
- ALCL Audit Lab Cyprus Ltd, being a licensed Audit Firm, is headed up by Maria Ioannidou, previously as an audit manager with a BIG4 audit firm for 20 years.
Since 2010, we have been the fastest-growing professional services provider in Cyprus. We are acknowledged as the premier service provider in our field as a result of having one of the strongest technical teams on the island, adopting a service-minded approach unseen among our competitors, and being the most cost-efficient tier-1 provider in Cyprus.
We are now searching for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to assume the role of Marketing & Business Development Manager. We are offering excellent opportunities to grow in a key role in a medium sized, rapidly growing team.
- Develop and implement email campaigns as well as other push campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Analyse campaign performance and A/B tests. Recommend strategic next steps.
- Track and report on Key Performance Indicators for all email campaigns, and web metrics.
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through a CRM system.
- Write marketing correspondence to prospective clients and initiate first contact with incoming inquiries.
- Maintain and control promotional materials and web articles, ensuring all materials are current and accurate. Co-ordinate the creation of new materials when needed.
- Conduct market and competitor research and suggest promotional events and other activities to reach prospective customers.
- Assist with organizing company’s own promotional events.
- Make use of a CMS to regularly update the company websites and maintain the company’s monthly newsletter.
- Liaise with external partners for SEO and Social Media campaigns. Monitor and report on the results.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Marketing and/or business degree;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Previous experience with CRM, CMS and email automation;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential. Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage;
- Experience within professional services industry;
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail are essential for this role;
An attractive remuneration package of EUR 26,000 – EUR 30,000 per annum (based on qualifications), a discretionary annual bonus and other benefits will be awarded to the successful candidate. Please forward your CV including a brief cover letter, to the attention of Mr Constantinos Pavlides at email@example.com.