Head of Legal Services - Partner Position
Polemidiotis & Co LLC (Registered Cyprus Law Firm)
C.Savva & Associates Ltd (CySec license number 29/196) is an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm with offices located in Nicosia. Since 2010, we have been among the fastest growing professional services providers in Cyprus. We are acknowledged as the premier service provider in our field as a result of having one of the strongest technical teams on the island, adopting a service-minded approach unseen among our competitors, and being the most cost-efficient tier-1 provider in Cyprus.
Our Group consists of three companies covering the full spectrum of professional services required by our international clients. Our group consists of:
Savva & Associates, a CySEC licensed fiduciary and corporate services provider, specialising in the fields of taxation, corporate administration, accountancy, fiduciary, investment funds, international trusts, special-license companies and business advisory services based in Cyprus and Canada. We have built a reputation as being one of only a handful of Cyprus firms outside the BIG4 with the technical ability to provide clients with high level tax and VAT advice.
We work with many of the world’s largest international tax and accounting firms, including BIG4, to provide high level Cypriot and international tax advisory services, and also provide formation and ongoing administration services regarding Cypriot vehicles (private companies, trusts, regulated investment funds, etc.).
Polemidiotis & Co LLC, a licensed Law Firm offering a full range of legal services with a particular focus on private client services, investor immigration, property law, investment management, corporate, commercial, tax, intellectual property, and trusts law matters.
S&V Audit Services, a licensed Audit Firm, headed by Panayiotis Vassiliades, who was previously with PWC for 10 years.
Our affiliate law firm, G. Polemidiotis & Co LLC (www.cylegal.com), is now searching for a high calibre, career driven individual to assume the role of Director of Legal Services, who will be overall responsible for both the legal and corporate divisions of the Group.
We can offer excellent opportunities to receive professional training both in Cyprus and abroad and a key role in a medium-sized, rapidly growing team.
In this role you would:
- Take over the overall management of two established corporate teams consisting of qualified lawyers, UK qualified accountants, experienced corporate services administrators, and support staff. The two corporate team combined handle the ongoing management of a portfolio of approximately 300 Cyprus entities.
- Take lead with handling of legal issues pertaining to the Group’s portfolio of clients.
- Liaise with leading international law firms who regularly engage us for legal, tax, and corporate structuring matters.
- Handle client meetings, in Cyprus and abroad.
- Take lead in legal engagements such as EU cross border mergers, drafting of shareholder agreements, Cyprus International Trust related work etc.
- Participate within the investor immigration initiative of the Group.
- Take leading and active role in the Marketing initiative of the Group, including attending marketing meetings and campaigns abroad.
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above (knowledge of Cyprus tax will be considered a strong advantage).
- Experience with Cyprus IBCs is essential.
- Strong track record managing legal and non-legal staff.
- Excellent practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Experience dealing with Registrar of Companies matters.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
A very attractive remuneration package between EUR 90,000 and EUR 100,000 gross fixed annual salary, a highly attractive Group profit sharing scheme, and a fully paid executive level health care package will be awarded to the successful candidate. Please forward your CV to Mr Charles Savva (email@example.com) copying Mr Constantinos Pavlides (firstname.lastname@example.org).